Cottage Cheese Delight
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in an old cookbook of mine. It is easy to make and is very tasty.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange jelly powder
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package Dream Whip or (3 ounce) package Cool Whip
- In a glass mixing bowl, add cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese with orange jello powder.
- Add drained pineapple and mandarin orange segments and mix well until incorporated.
- Prepare dream whip in accordance with package directions and fold into the fruit mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill for 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION