- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tbl. sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Line an 8" or 8 1/2" springform pan with crumb mixture on bottom and insides of pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Whip egg whites until stiff and dry.
- Beat cream cheese with beaters until soft.
- Add 1 cup sugar, and blend.
- Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
- Blend in sour cream, flour, vanilla,and lemon extract.
- Fold in whipped egg whites, and then pour into prepared pan.
- Place cheesecake in oven in a shallow pan of hot water, and bake for one hour and 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven, leaving the cake inside.
- Allow it to cool off in the oven for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from oven, and let stand.
- When at room temperature, refrigerate overnight.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
I love Costco cheesecake - I would even say it's the best cheesecake - and I was so excited to find this recipe. However, one of the things I love about Costco cheesecake is the thin sour cream type layer on top which I don't see in your recipe. Am I just not seeing it, or does yours not have it? TIA :)
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!