- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Mix together the sugar, margarine, corn syrup, & peanut butter and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix corn flakes, cocount, marshmellows, & pecans.
- When melted together, pour peanut butter mixture over the cornflake mixture.
- Press into a 13x9 pan.
- Chill until set & then cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and decorate cakes!