Corned Beef Gravy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Have no idea where this came from apart from Aunty Clare - maybe the CWA or Golden Wattle Cookbook. I usually double or triple this recipe as the sauce tastes great hot or cold.
- Ready In:
- 40 ml sugar
- 60 ml vinegar, any type seems to work
- 10 ml butter
- 100 ml water, reserved from cooking the silverside
- 5 ml mustard, dry powder
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients except egg in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk egg, then slowly add to warm broth.
- Whisk mixture well, but do not boil.
- Enjoy over silverside.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION