Corned Beef and Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces egg noodles, broad
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups American cheese, coarsely shredded
- Cook noodles, without salt.
- Crumble corned beef in bowl, add soup, onion, olives, green pepper and corn.
- Mix well.
- Put about 1/4 of meat mixture in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Alternate noodles, sauce, and cheese, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow, this was a nice comfort food dish, different from the norm, yet familiar. I used deli corned beef, about 3/4c onion, no gr peppers (didn't have any), cheddar instead of the American, and fresh corn mixed with a little cream, 1/2 t salt and 1 t sugar, instead of the creamed corn. Our family of 5 (3 kids 7&under) made it disappear entirely! Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a nurse with two mostly grown children and 1 wonderful grandson. I love reading, gardening when it's not too hot, and finding new recipes.