Cornbread....with a Twist!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe has been a family favorite for years. It's just as good room temp as it is warm, and even better the second day!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix (or equivalent)
- Use a 9 x 9 pan for the basic recipe, larger if doubling recipe.
- Spray pan with Pam or grease the pan in some other way.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until the batter is smooth.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Note: This is often not done cooking immediately. If the middle still jiggles, turn the over off and put the pan in oven while it is cooling down.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION