This delightful corn salsa is a perfect salsa for dipping and can be used to boost flavor or garnish a southwestern meal. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 2 tablespoons cider or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more