Corn Muffin Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
1 nine x thirteen inch pan
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (some liquid drained)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar (approximate)
- In large bowl, combine first four ingredients well.
- Stir in corn muffin mix.
- Pour into 9x13-inch pan.
- Drizzle melted margarine over top and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 55-60 minutes.
Join The Conversation