Corn Flour Lotion
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients together in a Pyrex bowl or other heatproof dish.
- Heat 1-2 minutes on high in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds) until just boiling and thick or on the stovetop in a water bath.
- The lotion should be clear and jelly-like.
- Stir throughly and cool completely. Once cool, store in a clean container with a lid.
- To use: massage onto hands, face or body.
- If lotion becomes too thick at some point, it can be easily thinned by adding 1 TBS of water at a time and throughly stirring.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!