photo by Vishakha
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion
- 2 -3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons fine chopped coriander
- 1 cup boiled corn
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix chopped onion, chopped chili, ginger-garlic paste, boiled corn in one bowl.
- Grind above mixture to fine paste & collect this batter in bowl.
- Add Coriander, Rice flour and salt as per taste and mix well , Add some water to get good consistency for Preparing dosa.
- Heat non stick pan and prepare dosa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!