Corn and Tomato Salad With Cilantro Dressing
Substitute chopped red or yellow bell peppers for the tomatoes in the salad; try fresh basil instead of cilantro in the dressing. Pare this side with another great side.. recipe#369273
- Ready In:
- 3 cups corn kernels (fresh, cut from about 6 small ears of corn)
- 5 medium tomatoes, halved, seeded and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl combine corn, tomatoes and red onion.
- In a blender combine oil, cilantro, mint, vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic and salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over corn mixture and toss.
- Try serving with recipe#369273.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation