Coriander Pork (Afelia)
A recipe from Cyprus for ZWT6.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 600 g pork fillets
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 g rose wine
- green coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- Mix the pork fillet cubes with 100 gram rose wine, coriander powder, cinnamon, garlic, olive oil and soy sauce.
- Marinate for at least 8 hours.
- Take the meat out of the marinade and make it dry.
- Stir fry for 15 minutes until the meat is nice and brown.
- Add the marinade and the rest of the wine,
- Boil on high heat until the liquid has evaporated,.
- Decorate with green coriander.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION