Coquito (Puerto Rican Holiday Drink for Christmas and New Year's
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a family tradition for Christmas and New Year's. Very creamy concoction made with coconut, rum and cinnamon! A delicious drink! Similiar to egg nog, but much better!
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle white rum (recommend Bacardi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more