Copycat Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
photo by murciana02
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- 3⁄4 cup chopped strawberries or 4 large strawberries
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar, if you like it sweeter (or more, can substitute white or light brown)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup organic quick oats
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Chop the berries and coat them with the sugar, set aside.
- In a small pot bring the water and milk to a simmer.
- Add in the berry/sugar mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add the oats and salt, cook 4 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and cook another minute or until desired consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!