Copycat Rainforest Cafe Volcano
I have had this many times at the Rainforest Cafe and finally have decided to try and copycat it. Well, I finally think that I have. It is alot of ice cream, brownie, and sauces, but it is ohhhh sooooo goooodddd.....
- Ready In:
- 4 already made chocolate brownies, cut into 8 inch pieces
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream (or more)
- 1 can whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge, warmed and kept warmed
- On a chilled large round plate or platter arrange the scoops of ice cream so that they make a pile in the center of the plate.
- You may use more ice cream or less, up to you.
- Next, arrange the brownies along the sides of the ice cream so that it looks like a volcano shape.
- Next, drizzle the top and down the sides with the 2 sauces.
- Finally, add the whipped cream directly down the center of the volcano and then all over the sides.
- Drizzle with more sauce and stick a sparkler or streamer in the middle.
- Make sure you yell VOLCANO when you serve it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was awesome! A group of my friends went on a cruise together. While staying the night in the departure city of Galveston, TX, we went to the Rainforest Cafe & HAD to split this wonderful desert. Weeks later, when we had the "reunion meeting" at my house & everyone brought copies of their pictures to hand out. We made all the most loved recipes we had on the trip. This was the desert. We included a lit sparkler on the top - not a good idea inside - but it was wonderful & brought back great memories. Thanks for posting this recipe!!Reply
Right On! Just missing the thunderstorm. :) One note, I used a firework sparkler, and there seemed to be some silver residue that came out off the lit sparkler and was visible on the whipped cream! I removed the top layer, and no one complained of tummy aches later, but the RFC may use some special sparklers.Reply
see 2 more