Copycat Bahama Mama Crab Dip
From a copycat web site. Delicious! Can use imitation crabmeat.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb crabmeat, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- In food processor or with an electric mixer on low speed, mix sour cream, Old Bay Seasoning, and cream cheese until creamy.
- Stir in celery, onion, and lemon juice. Fold in crabmeat.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Variation: Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was my first try at making a dip period. I used the basic recipe but I added some red onion, extra lemon juice, and some shrimp chopped up. I didn't have any Old Bay, so I used some Dash with no salt, pepper, and some good ole Tony's Creole seasoning! Loved it! Great starter for my Super Bowl!Reply
see 13 more