Copper Mountain Quiche
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe on cookingcache.com posted by Denise B. This quiche is easy and it has everything one could want in a quiche!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (divided)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (divided)
- 10 ounces package frozen spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 3 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits or 10 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions or 1 bunch scallion, trimmed and sliced
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the flour in a small bowl. Mix with a pastry blender or fork, cutting the butter and cream cheese into the flour until a consistently crumbly mixture is formed.
- Place the flour mixture in a 10" pie plate or quiche pan, and press evenly to form a crust. Refrigerate. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the spinach in a pot of lightly salted boiling water, drain well, and chop. Drain the spinach again on paper towels to remove all excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the two tablespoons flour. Add the cheddar and Swiss cheeses, eggs, mayonnaise, milk, bacon bits or crumbled bacon, mushrooms, and green onions.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled pastry shell and bake for 1 hour, or until set. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION