Cool Ranch Elote
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups crushed cool ranch flavor Doritos
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ears corn, husks pulled back (but left intact) and silk removed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat stovetop or outdoor grill to medium high heat. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine yogurt, milk and ranch seasoning mix; set aside. In a medium bowl, stir to combine parmesan cheese, crushed doritos and chili powder; set aside.
- Brush corn with melted butter, then grill until lightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove corn from grill and brush kernels on all sides with the yogurt. Sprinkle over cheese and dorito mixture to coat and then drizzle over more yogurt sauce. Top corn with chives, a pinch of cayenne pepper and squeeze over lime.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!