photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 36 hershey milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut dough into 9 slices; cut each slice into 4 pieces.
- Form each piece of dough into a ball.
- Place a ball of dough into each cup of a MINI muffin tin.
- Push a chocolate kiss into each ball of dough.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool in pan 15 minutes before removing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!