Cooked Broccoli Salad (Healthier Alternative to Potato Salad)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups cooked broccoli (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- 1 hard-boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 large red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- in a large bowl mix the salt, pepper, garlic, sour cream and mayonnaise then add the remaining ingredients , stir well and refrigerate for at least 1h before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!