Cook's Country Carrot-Raisin Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Outstanding carrot salad that permanently replaces all mayo-using recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Whisk together: oil, vinegar, honey, mustard. Add carrots, raisins and pineapple. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION