MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very different take on green bean casserole. The original recipie calls for a jar of pimentos, I've ommited them but you could include them if you like pimentos. This was found in an old cookbook of my Grandmother's.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- Mix together all ingredients except topping.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle on casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Loved this! The only thing I'd change is next time I'm going to reduce the salt or maybe leave it out altogether since there's salt in the soup, cracker crumbs and butter, and it was a tad bit salty. Goes together quick and tastes delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for New Kids on the Block Tag.Reply