Confetti Rice Salad
photo by Jacquelyn Horne
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, peeled & cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas
- 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 leaf lettuce, washed & drained
- carrot curls (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except the lettuce. Allow to chill for at least 2 hours or longer.
- To serve, fluff salad with salad tongs, and spoon onto salad plates lined with lettuce leaves. Garnish with carrot curls, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!