MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli spears
- 1 cup sour cream (1/2 pint)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese (2oz)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- salt and pepper
- Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain well. Place in.
- shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350ºF oven for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION