Commercial Brownie Mix Made Healthier
photo by Geniale Genie
- Ready In:
- 2 3⁄4 cups dry brownie mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup wheat bran
- 100 g plain yogurt (1 single-serving cup)
- 111 g unsweetened applesauce (1 single-serving cup)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and stir until homogeneous texture.
- Place 1 (generous) tablespoon of batter in mini-muffin moulds. Bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!