Color Flow Icing
- Ready In:
1 3/4 cup
- 1 lb sifted pure cane confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons color powder
- 1⁄4 cup water, plus
- 1 teaspoon water
- Make sure all utensils are grease-free.
- Using an electric mixer, blend all ingredients on low speed* for 7 minutes. Color flow icing "crusts" quickly so keep it covered with a damp cloth while using. Stir in desired icing colors**.
- *If using a hand mixer, you may have to use a higher speed.
- **Wilton icing Colors work best and do not affect icing consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!