Colonel Sanders' Kentucky Bourbon Buttermilk Pie
- Ready In:
- Beat 4 eggs and 3/4 cup sugar together until light and lemon colored.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour and beat some more.
- Mix the butter, vanilla, bourbon and the buttermilk, then add it to the egg mixture.
- Pour into baked, but not browned, pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes (over baking makes it tough).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!