Colombian Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pour hot coffee into a small bowl. Add cocoa powder and stir until totally dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to bread machine in order suggested by your manual. Process on the bread cycle.
- Note: Cook time will depend on your bread machine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.