Collin's Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
My son does not like veggies in any form. We tell him that this is grilled meat and he believes it! This is a marinated portabello mushroom that can either be grilled or broiled. Serve as you would sandwich or this is great on its own.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 6 portabella mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Dust mushroom caps throughly. Place bottom side up in a baking pan. Mix extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinager, and herbs. Pour over mushrooms and marinade for about one hour. Take roasted garlic and blue cheese and butter and put in a food processor and process until smooth. Place mushroom caps on the grill bottom side down and grill about 3 minute flip over and divide the blue cheese mixture between mushroom caps. Grill about 5 minutes or until the cheese mix. is melted.