College Student Jambalaya
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup sliced turkey sausage
- 3⁄4 cup frozen cooked shrimp (the pink kind)
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can okra, drained
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (That's how much I use because I like it spicy, but you can use as little or as much as you want.)
- Prepare ingredients.
- Throw them into a rice cooker.
- Cook until the rice is done, and everything else should be too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a music student at the University of North Texas, so I have very little time to enjoy cooking extravagant dishes, so a lot of my dishes are some college student concoctions I've created.