College Kid's Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom always makes this and it is the easiest recipe to make for a college kid.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs kielbasa
- 2 (10 ounce) bottles sweet and sour sauce, La choy
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) box Minute Rice
- Cut the kielbasa into chunks.
- Put pineapple, not drained into crock pot, along with kielbasa and both bottles of sauce and maraschino cherries.
- Put crock-pot on low, leave for four hours, or more, and it will be ready!
- About ten minutes before you serve, cook the bags of rice, following the directions on the box.
- Serve on rice, or with.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION