Coleslaw With Apple and Honey Dressing..
this is a nice change from the typical salad with mayonnaise dressing..
- Ready In:
- 1 head cabbage, shredded (1 pound)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 large granny smith apple, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup minced parsley
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- in a large bowl, toss together the shredded cabbage, carrots, apple, nuts and parsley.
- in a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients --
- pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and combine lightly.
- refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION