Cole Slaw on Hot Dogs
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and red wine vinegar.
- Mix together the cabbage, carrot, red onion, and sun dried tomatoes; stir in enough of the dressing to moisten the cabbage mixture to your liking, add the ketchup and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, refrigerate the coleslaw until ready to serve, 4 to 5 hours is suggested in order for the flavors to blend.
- Boil hot dogs in water, place one in steamed bun top with generous amounts of slaw and enjoy.
- Please note the cook time allows for chilling the coleslaw for 4 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!