Cold Taco Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips, crushed
- Put first 6 ingredients in large bowl (can be done ahead, except for the avocado).
- When ready to serve, add Fritos, cheese and Catalina Dressing; mix well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!