Cold Pressed Coffee
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is how to make really good iced coffee! This requires a French Press, but you can also use a regular pitcher with a coffee filter or cheese cloth inside a strainer. Pour over ice for ice coffee!
- Ready In:
- Pour the coffee grounds into the bottom of the french press.
- Pour the water into the French Press.
- Stir until well blended.
- Place the top of the French Press, but do not press the filter.
- Leave at room temperature for 12 hours or put in the refridgerator for up to 24 hours.
- Press the filter to the bottom of the French Press.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION