Cold Brew Mocha Pops
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 80 chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold brew coffee
- In a measuring cup, combine ¾ cup half & half and 3 tablespoons sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Divide among ten 3-ounce popsicle molds. Add 8 chocolate chips to each vessel, top with lid and secure with popsicle sticks, or follow freezing instructions.
- Freeze until firm, 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Combine cold brew and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons half & half and stir.
- Remove popsicle mold from freezer and divide coffee mixture among vessels.
- Return to freezer and freeze until set, an additional 4 hours or overnight. Serve.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!