Cold and Flu Vicks or Eucalyptus Shower Discs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this tip on Facebook. Toss into your shower and inhale the vapors for easier breathing. Get plenty of rest, lots of fluids and aspirin. I sincerely hope you feel better soon.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄3 - 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 -3 teaspoons eucalyptus oil (Vicks Vapor Rub is great too, but Food.com won't let me enter that as an ingredient)
- Heat water enough to melt Vicks.
- Add in baking soda and cornstarch and mix into a thick paste, if you need to, add more water.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups, fill each cup about half way with mixture.
- Let dry overnight.
- Remove from paper cups when discs are hard and store in an airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION