Very pretty twist on a Tequila Sunrise. Use a martini glass to keep the layers separate. From Jody Vassallo's Style Drinks. The suggested food pairing is layered tomato, basil and bocconcini.
- Ready In:
- crushed ice
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- grenadine, dash of
- 3 1⁄2 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Angostura bitters, dash of
- Fill a cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Add cointreau. Top with a dash of grenadine, and fill up carefully with orange juice. Add a dash of bitters, to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION