Cognac Sauce for Bread Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the best sauce I've ever used for my bread pudding. VERY rich!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (not margarine)
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 cup cognac, good quality
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the butter with a mixer until it is fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beating well after each addition.
- Slowly add Cognac and vanilla and mix until smooth.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION