MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very light and easy dessert. I think I found it in a local charity cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 30 marshmallows
- 1 cup very strong hot coffee
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream (whipping)
- 3 -4 teaspoons cognac, if desired
- Melt marshmallows in the coffee in a double boiler - stirring.
- Cool until a jelly like consistency.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in stiffly beaten cream and cognac, if using.
- Chill several hours.
- Can be decorated with shaved dark chocolate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION