Coffee Slushie (Vegan, Low-Fat)
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 250 ml coffe-flavour soymilk (or use vanilla plus 1 ts instant coffee, ~1 cup)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla bean seeds (or 1/2 ts vanilla extract)
- 18 ice cubes (or try frozen coffee cubes for even more coffee flavour)
- Crush ice cubes in your blender or in a freezer bag using a rolling pin or any other heavy instrument you have handy (I actually use my maglite torch ;)).
- Add soy milk and vanilla and blend on high until slushie like in consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very tasty! I used Silk's pre-made soy coffee latte as I haven't been able to find the coffee flavored soy milk. I used crushed ice to help the blender in the blending process. I also used vanilla extract. It is very similar to a store bought coffee house beverage for a lot less. Made for Veg 'n Swap tag #60.