photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup ice cold milk
- 3 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 5 scoops coffee ice cream (big scoops)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Transfer the coffee to a small bowl and put it in the freezer just until it starts to turn icy at the edge, about 20 minutes. Stir, but leave it in the freezer for several more minutes, until you’re ready to use it.
- While you’re at it, chill two tall drink glasses.
- Put the milk, malted milk powder, and coffee ice cream in your blender.
- Add the chilled coffee.
- If you like your malted on the sweet side, add a tablespoon or two of the sugar.
- Blend on medium speed to the desired consistency, then pour into the chilled glasses and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh my this is so yummy. I love malt so this was heaven for me. I couldn't find any reasonably priced coffee ice-cream only gourmet expensive stuff so I used chocolate oreo ice-cream instead so mine was more like a mocha malted but still delish. I left out the sugar as it didn't need it for my tastes. Thanks Annacia I'm sure this will be a regular drink for me come summer.