Coffee Ice Cream
forr all you coffee lovers, this recipe is for you
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- Simmer both milks & coffee on low heat until small bubbles form.
- Meanwhile blend egg yolks and sugar until fluffy or smooth.
- Add salt.
- Temper eggs with 1 cup warm milk, then gradually add the remainder.
- Simmer on low heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the liquid coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Once this happens, transfer mixture to freezer and chill for 2 hours before placing in your ice cream maker.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION