Coffee, Espresso or Cappuccino
- Ready In:
- Fill machine with cold water up to water level for desired number of cups.
- Do not cover safety valve hole with water.
- Fill brew basket to rim with coffee.
- For 9 cups, remove the reducer from the brew basket and fill entire basket.
- For 3 or 6 cups, use the reducer as follows: long stem facing down for 3 cups; short stem facing down for 6 cups.
- Clean off excess grounds from brew basket rim and o-ring.
- Close and tighten down knob as far as possible.
- Close steam valve.
- Place machine on high heat and put a carafe under valve to catch coffee.
- Coffee will begin to drip out slowly after 3-10 minutes, and appear very dark.
- As brewing process continues, stream will become strong and steady, and coffee will lighten.
- When coffee stops and becomes noisy, close coffee valve and remove carafe.
- If you are making cappuccino, close valve and let steam build up.
- Put cream or milk in cup and open steam valve to froth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I Love Recipes.... Collect Them.... I See One And I Gotta Have It... lol... I'm 16 and am homeschooled... I have 1 little sister Alayna(14)... I live with my mom and dad and 2 dogs in the house... and 2 outside...i have 1 cat.. my lil baby.. and she had 5 kittens in Nov. well she actually had 6 but one died..(big tear) my sister also has 1 cat that stays in our room most of the time... sometimes she ventures downstairs.... and she also has 1 that lives outside.... we've had lots of cats come and go... (sigh) and i've seen most of them pass... (tear) I have a boyfriend Jared and he's in the Virginia Military Institute for Mechanical Enginering.. i think...lol I LOVE carebears as you can see with my picture.. i love butterflies too... i dont have a fav. movie... i like toooo many to have a fav.... i dont read books very often... so no fav. there either... but i did really like "The Giver" i read it in 5th grade... i dont know the author.. but it was a good book... i write poetry and have 170 some... i dont know the exact number without running up and gettin them...lol...My all time fav. holiday is Valentine's Day..I'm a major romantic... and a major girly girl... PINK anything and i LOVE it!!! well thats all for now.... and the site below.. isnt mine its my mom's.... check it out!!!