Coffee Chili Rubbed Tenderloin
photo by RawSpiceBar
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 teaspoons dark coffee & chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/4 lbs
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt & RawSpiceBar’s Dark Coffee & Chiles. Rub pork tenderloin with mixture, rolling the tenderloin until all of it is covered in the spices. Refrigerate and allow to marinate, at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a cast iron skillet with the canola oil, and bring to medium-high heat.
- Place tenderloin on pan. Sear for about 3-4 minutes, and turn over. Sear again for 3-4 minutes. Continue to sear all over, and once you have made your final “flip” of the tenderloin, place skillet in oven on middle rack. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 150 degrees. Tent with foil and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes, slice and serve. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Freshly ground spices & spice sets, shipped direct to your door.