- Ready In:
- 1 cup extra strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups crushed ice or 2 cups ice cubes
- Combine the strong coffee, milk and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add ice cream and ice then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
- If desired, add whipped cream to the top of each drink followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Since April 2008, I have been a vegetarian. I dont eat creatures...that's the easiest way to put it! :D I still eat a small amount of dairy, but not very much. I have been missing around here for a while, and hope to poke my head in a bit more often from now on... I hope you enjoy my recipes...