Cod With Miso Glaze
photo by abloom69
- Ready In:
- Preheat Broiler.
- Blend miso, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in food processor.
- With machine running, gradually pour in oil and blend until smooth.
- Place cod in a large bowl and pour half of miso mixture over fish, toss to coat and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil cod about 8 inches from heat until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes, reduce heat to 450 degrees and finish baking, about 5 minutes more.
- When fish is opaque, remove from oven and serve drizzled with remaining half of miso mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live about 20 minutes away from Vancouver, British Coumbia in the Historic Little Fishing City of Ladner, BC, this photo is just a view from one of the many little Islands that surround Vancouver Island and Vancouver. I am close to many Berry and Fruit Farms, Organic Farms and plentiful Seafood. I am currently a part-time Private Chef for a client in Vancouver , she keeps my job very interesting snd challenging. I am always looking for recipes to prepare for her. Most of the recipes I post have been successful with clients or family over the years however I am pretty lazy about entering them in my cookbook, but I am getting better. Also after being online for years I am utilizing Recipezaar as a means to organize all my online saved recipes and recipes yet to try. My other work days are working with my Dad in the Family Business which is in Transportation . It says passions, well, I guess I have a passion for the search, the pouring over of recipes in cookbooks and the internet, most of the time I don't end up making any of them but I just love to look.