Cod With Crawfish Bayou Sauce
- Ready In:
- Preheat a grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place fish on grill; cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until flakey.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Add 1/2 & 1/2.
- Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add crawfish and shrimp stirring until just heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this almost exactly as written except that I used all shrimp, instead of the crawfish and shrimp combo, for the sauce. Crawfish is a bit hard to locate in Chicago area at this time of year! Anyways, this dish is delicious...I used, for the cream sauce, half heavy cream and for the other half, 1/2 & 1/2 cream. This was a nice treat for my husband and me, I served it with a rice pilaf mixed with fresh spinach. Very nice dinner! Thanks Mystergirl!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am one of the early members of Zaar joining in October 2001. It was instantly my favorite site even though there were only about 5000 recipes. Back then the original owners Troy and Gay ran the site and they had a lot of interaction with the members. I miss them. <br /> <br />Through the years it still remains to this day my favorite go to site and the one that I send all of my friends and family to when they need anything.</p> 8724616"