Coconut-Raspberry (Or Strawberry) Italian Soda (Diabetic)
A refreshing iced drink using Torani's sugar-free syrups.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces sparkling water or 6 ounces club soda
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free coconut syrup (Torani)
- 1 ounce sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup (Torani) or 1 ounce sugar-free strawberry syrup (Torani)
- 2 ounces fat-free half-and-half
- Fill a tall glass with ice (I crush it a bit).
- Pour soda over ice and add syrups.
- Add half and half and stir gently to mix.
- Serve with a long straw.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Mmmmmm I love homemade Italian sodas and this version is delicious. I loved it. I used a strawberry, coconut mix, it was terrific, really enjoyed that you could taste both the strawberry and the coconut in this drink.. Simple and quick, a treat that left everyone going mmmmum. Thanks for sharing anohter winner Mikekey. Made for My 3 Chefs.