(preheat over to 350 degrees and butter or grease a 9x13" pan).
1. Blend dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder) in one bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix melted butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and coconut milk until well mixed. Add kale and mix to blend.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to incorporate until you see no lumps.
4. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until tester comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
1. Add the chocolate into a shallow glass and heat-proof pan (like Pyrex). Heat cream over medium heat in a saucepan until it comes to a boil. Remove and pour over the chocolate. Do not disturb for a few minutes, at which point you can stir to make sure the cream and chocolate are well blended.
Allow to cool at room temperature for a few hours until the ganache is set and can be spread as a frosting. Ganache can be kept at room temperature for up to two days and then refrigerated for at least a week.